Price And Quantity
- 66 INR
- 66.00 - 68.00 INR
- CaSO4 2H2O.
- 127 g/mol Grams (g)
- 2.36 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- calcium sulfate
- Inorganic Chemicals
- calcium sulfate dihydrate
- Industrial Grade
- plaster gypsum
- In addition to building materials and cement raw materials, gypsum can also be used to many other fields such as making sulfuric acid, rubber, plastics industry, fertilizer, pesticide, paint, textile industry, foodstuff, medicine, daily chemical products, arts and crafts and culture and education. Gypsum is divided into raw gypsum and plaster of Paris. Raw gypsum will be transformed into plaster of Paris after superfine raw gypsum power is heated. Plaster of Paris will solidify when meeting water. This is applicable to fixation of fractured limbs, artware, mould, etc.
- gypsum powder (calcium sulfate)
Available in 92% pure form, gypsum powder is used as an essential raw material used for plastering of interior walls and ceilings of residential and commercial structures. This powder is also used for creating smooth surface needed for installation of ceramic tiles. Plaster made of gypsum powder is fire retardant by nature and it is effective in making any structure thermally insulated. Available in free flow powder form, offered gypsum powder has 6-7 ph range. Its density is 2.36 g/cm3 and its molar mass is 127 g/mol. It tastes salty and it can be stored for a specific duration. This powder is non toxic by composition.
- Sokhna port, egypt
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 6000 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- packaging in 40 kg pp bags or 25 kg pp bags
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Head Office: 9 First Of May Building, Nasr Road, Nasr City, Cairo, Cairo, 11727, Egypt